Monday, February 4, 2008

Week of Feb. 3-9 I Believe.....



Do you have any strange beliefs that no one knows about? How about wierd superstitions? I truly believe that I will always get into the slowest line at the grocery store or Walmart. I find myself "knocking on wood". Sunday Aaron said that people say that if they are reserved at a football game then they should be reserved in praise and worship....I used to believe that...I am changing that belief. If you look at the word "believe" do you notice a small little word built inside of it? I won't tell you...see if you can guess. This week see if there is any strange beliefs that you intellectually know is untrue but believe it anyway. This is a great exercise for those creative writers out there. The following is a fun link to look at. It is interesting to see how many superstitions are directly linked to religion or the Bible.

No comments: